Wednesday, June 11, 2014

THE STRAWBERRY SOY

11 June 2014//:
@Three, Klein, here and now, signing on...


Yeah! This is still the effes signature: popularly an architecture blog. I am aware that I would sound in a different hymn to label it a food and/or travel blog. But as I expound, I remember architecture to be the mother of all arts. That it requires the big word "empathy" to practice and relate to the profession such that, to design a good hospital is to think like a doctor, a patient, an investor, a by-passer and so on. Therefore to feature a place is to appreciate every little thing in it.




"The strawberry soy, frankly, may not be the most rear taste which shall make me go back to the place. C'mon! It is just an ordinary taho we taste and then is just added with a strawberry. But what makes it right and worth it? Dude! by itself, we remember the cool temperature, the pines, the heights, the fog, the bonfire, the memories and the stories. That taho alone is my everything in Baguio. By the way, add to that the walk on the farm, Olah! you're savoring the sweetest harvest of the local's hard work. "

It is no secret to us of its recipe. It is literally and simply the strawberry. But hey! it's not as if I can grow a strawberry in our backyard and pick one or two and add it to my morning taho. The climate to sustain the growth of such fruit is a very gift. Something that makes me feel blessed. I know it's too melodramatic! Perhaps the cold suggests me to. Hahaha! Whatever it is I may be overly pondering about, the bottom line is I am learning to be glad with simple things life gives me. Thanks to strawberries!





Kuya is very much updated of the generation and trend todate. He used the influence of social media to win sales. He said we need to buy this strawberry soy not only because he assumes it must be our first time to taste such, but also, it's a good subject for our IG/FB/blog or whatever name-it website post. Now I wander if Kuya have ever thought that he too is a good subject. He is a small yet smart entrepreneur! He knows his product too well, keeps himself updated of the reasons which might boost tourist to buy his product and use these reasons very well and justified. I have not known him before but he is neither a stranger to me. We run in the same blood. We live in the same land. We share the same joy. We both are "Pinoy". For that and more, I am even happier and prouder to be Pinoy.



Klein, here and now, signing off://


#travel blog #food blog #strawberries #Baguio #road #trip #love #the effes signature #it's more fun in the philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment