Friday, June 13, 2014

THE STRAWBERRY FARM part 02/02


13 June 2014//:

@Four, and on part 02/02, Klein, here and now, signing on...



“If this is a game, I would use my last life for this. If I had a genie, I would use my last wish for this. If I had pulled on the trigger, I would use my last bullet.”

Collect and Select.As a blogger, I often would capture a lot of images of my subject and then in preparing the blog would just select the best shots. In shorter terms, Collect and select. It is my personal instinct rule to assure that I have many options and to the very least, must have captured one worth-many-words picture. But todate, I think I need to break my self-imposed rule. I cannot limit the number of pictures I am to feature. They all deserve to be seen and appreciated as I have.

"I have no other wish than a close fusion with nature, and I desire no other fate than to have worked and lived in harmony with her laws." -Claudet Monet

(Well, I just got this nature travel quote from my friend, Mr. Google. The line has substance and is relative but I wouldn't fool you. The truth is, I don't know who Claudet Monet is and her significance to adventure and tours. Hahaha!)


I, as an architect, would advocate the appreciation to architecture and everything which our creative minds have imagined with our equally creative hands have translated. But todate, I, just as a human, acknowledge and appreciates the creations of my creator. God’s made. God’s given.

This… is nature at its perfect ten.

This… is a taste of heaven.



"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." -Marcel Proust



The green leafy vegetable! (We actually argue in the office on what caption or title to place here. So let's make it simple) :




The Lettuces (Now I am sure what to call this. Hahaha) :










The Onion:




The Corn:

  

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." -St. Augustine




Ooops! I too doubted if the place is really labelled as Strawberry Farm when there are so much more than strawberries. But yup, it is just called Strawberry Farm because it is best known for the strawberries. However, we know many more fruits and vegetation are equally bountiful in this place.

Klein, here and now, signing off://


BTS//:





 


#travel blog #food blog #strawberries #Baguio #road #trip #love #the effes signature #it’s more fun in the philippines #nature travel #byahe ni frank

No comments:

Post a Comment