Wednesday, July 23, 2014

MODERN TWO-STOREY MAUSOLEUM PROJECT




23 July 2014//:

@Seven, Klein, here and now signing on...

This is another product of my rendering services. This was commissioned to me by Arch. Edison Mojares, one of the senior architects in my work. This is his personal project and therefore, though we see and talk to each other everyday in the office, we cannot discuss this project in the workplace. We just converse about this matter through emails. This is often the dilemma of rendering services where the renderer is expected to produce an output that equates the design concept in the mind of the designer. The renderer stands as the translator of the designer through the output which is the perspective image. Lucky for you if the reference drawings are concise and really of great help. With this, good communication is necessary and here is where the dilemma comes in because often than seldom, there are some details any renderer may not be conscious about or may miss out, something which the designer seeks to present in his expected output. For me to avoid major revisions, I would present exported images of the 3D model to my clients for confirmation and approval before I would finalize the rendering of my perspective. In our scenario, I send it to his email and then he responds in the same mentioned medium. Something that is weird because in this time where we are collaborating for a project, Arch. Eds and I actually just share the same working area in the office. But we have to respect our work and the standards of professionalism that is why we play a so-near-yet-so-far drama. J Herewith are the exported 3D modelled, raw perspectives.





Aside from presenting raw perspectives to check the 3D model if it express the same plan and façade designed by the prime architect, I used these images too as options for the designer to choose which shot he wants the perspective to be done. I think the second image among the nine was his angle shot choice. And olah! Here is the rendered perspective dude. There had been a minor revision, such that to minimize the landscape entourage to better convey a scenery of a cemetery park. I say it as minor revision because that would only mean turning off specific layers in the Photoshop file. By the way, That is also why I don’t render my entourage in V-ray because entourage may be too subjective at times. It’s as per discretion. In the end, I got my happiness rate paid, have added another image to my portfolio and satisfied another client.



For rendering services and other creative visualization:




Klein, here and now, signing off://

No comments:

Post a Comment