Sunday, August 10, 2014

RONQUILLO TWO-STOREY RESIDENTIAL PROJECT


10 August 2014//:

@Eight, Klein, here and now, signing on…


Here’s another product of my rendering services and another project commissioned to me in 2013 by Arch. Edison Mojares, one of the senior architects in my work. It’s a two-storey residential project and that’s it. That’s all I know and I think that is all I need to know. It’s an objective matter after all.




It’s another a celebration for the design and creation of such computer generated softwares and programs to produce such perspectives and accumulation of bright ideas or concepts. Really, layman to visualize the designer’s concepts into an augmented reality is possible and easy! The above image is the raw rendered perspective. Thanks to Vray. But nah ah! Photoshop still would come to picture. J Thanks to Photoshop the world would be a lot greener for the landscape and more. J






 For rendering services and other creative visualization:












#theeffessignature #rendering services #creative visualization #perspectives #two storey residence #3D model #3D rendering

No comments:

Post a Comment